Revo Ultra Plus™ 128 CH commercial grade NVR
Starting at $2000
- 128TB (16x 8TB) Max Hard Drive Capacity
- Support HDD hot swap with RAID 0,1,5,6 and 10 storage scheme configurable
- Support 2 miniSAS interfaces
- Support 12V power output
- ANR technology to enhance the storage reliability when the network is down
- Corridor View Mode – Perfect for hallways, doors, windows.
- Two-Step Smartphone View Setup – iPhone and Android
- Myrevocloud.com - Access your Ultra NVR from virtually any Internet Explorer browser
- Revo Ultra EZStation Computer Software – Conveniently view multiple units at once
On orders over $50, Ship Free.
Same Day Freight
Order by 2PM CT and get your Package
3-4 Working Days
Mon: 8am-6pm CT, Tue-Fri: 8am-5pm CT
With incredible video quality, ease of use, and powerful networking tools, Revo Ultra is the very best that Revo has to offer. Enjoy additional professional and commercial grade features with Revo Ultra Plus™. The Revo Ultra's superb video quality is based on IP, or Internet Protocol, technology which brings the power and beauty of digital high definition video right to the heart of your surveillance. Revo Ultra Plus™ 128 CH commercial grade NVR feature state of the art 4K Video Output, H.265 Compression, support up to 12MP Cameras and up to an astounding 128TB of Hard Drive Capacity (8TB pre-installed). The RUP128NVR1 supports 14x HDMI (2 up to 4K resolution), 1x VGA and 2x CVBS. Connect multiple monitors and set up different camera layouts. The 128 CH NVR allows the user to register, view, record and control up to 128 cameras. The cameras are not connected directly to the RUP64NVR1 (No Built-in PoE) and needs to be connected to the external REVO ULTRA PoE switches (RU16POE-2). The NVR comes with one 16CH external PoE switch which will allow the user to connect 16 cameras, in case you need to add more cameras then an additional PoE switch (sold separately) is required. The 128CH NVR supports hot swap, this powerful feature allows the user to change or add a Hard Disk Drive from the front panel of the NVR without having to power it off and connect the SATA cable. Just insert the HDD in the dedicated slot and push the slot inside the NVR.